Thursday 16 February 2012

Fit the First: Down the Rabbit Hole

"Introductions are USEFUL!" 
Jillian Venters

It has taken me a very long time to gain the courage to start a blog. After all, what do I have to say that others would want to read? But I have been inspired by so many wonderful goth women, in particular those taking part in Batfit 2012, to share my little plot of strangeness with the world.

I hope this will encourage me to post all the interesting photos I'm always taking, and to share the little things in life that make me happy.

A little bit about me:
I'm a 27-year old semi-teacher of English, living in the Lowveld of South Africa. I've been Goth for a mere seven years of my life but I have been strange and unusual for the entirety thereof, and I don't see myself changing any time soon.

I am interested in practically everything, and try to know a little bit about almost every subject on earth, from Theology to Theatre and everything in between. I'm finishing off the last bits of my teaching diploma right now, but I plan to study British History next, and, at the urging of my shrink, I don't plan to every stop studying.

What to expect: 
It is my intention to fill this blog with a combination of the random musings of my over-active mind, tales of my various adventures (be they in front of the sewing machine, the stove or the computer) and exuberant outbursts over my discoveries of Goth in unexpected places.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment